Welcome to the New England Reading Association web site where you'll find information on membership benefits and application procedures, our annual conference, research scholarships and minigrant awards, development and research services, contact information for your NERA Executive Board members, and some very helpful literacy links.
As a member of the New England Reading Association, you will join a group of committed professionals within the field of education who are working to support the improvement of literacy learning in our region. Benefits include:
- A subscription to the NERA Journal, a juried journal, published twice each year
- A subscription to the member e-newsletter, published twice each year
- Receipt of a calendar of literacy events throughout the six New England states
- Eligibility for grants and research scholarships
- The opportunity for professional development at the Annual NERA Conference
Sign Up Today....Complete this Form.
In Celebration of Reading,
The Red Sox, and the 101st Anniversary of Fenway Park
(just in time for the MLB Play-offs)
The New England Reading Association
ANNOUNCES A VIDEO CONTEST
by John H. Ritter
September 1, 2013 – November 7, 2013
New England Reading Association offers many opportunities to expand the teaching of reading and literacy throughout New England.